- February 1988
- Born in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan
- March 2006
- Graduated from With us High School (currently Daiichi Gakuin High School)
- March 2013
- Received his LL.B. from Chuo University Faculty of Law
- March 2015
- Received his J.D. from the University of Tokyo School of Law
- December 2016
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (69th)
- December 2016
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and joined DLA Piper Tokyo Partnership
- July 2018
- Joined Iwata Godo
I have engaged myself in practice mainly on labor laws and information laws at the former foreign-affiliated law firm. Based on this expertise and experiences, I will make best effort to offer optimal legal services to each client by understanding their problems correctly.
Japan Association of the Law of Civil Procedure
2020.03Shoji Homu Portal
Hirai Hiroto's commentary titled "Judgment of the Second Petty Bench of the Supreme Court on February 28, 2020, permitting an employee to claim compensation against an employer for employer's liability (2018 (Ju) No. 1429)" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.06Shoji Homu Portal
Hirai Hiroto's commentary titled "The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Holds the 7th Meeting of 'Study Group on Working Time Management for Those who Have Second/Additional Jobs'" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.01Shoji Homu Portal
Hirai Hiroto's commentary titled "The Personal Information Protection Commission Announces that Japan Obtains GDPR Adequacy Decision on January 23 for Data Transfer between EU and Japan" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2018.11Shoji Homu Portal
Hirai Hiroto's commentary titled "Ise-Shima Resort Management Co., Ltd. Violates the Labor Standards Act" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed a new attorney, Hirai Hiroto.