- May 1990
- Born in Oita Prefecture, Japan
- March 2009
- Graduated from Yamaguchi Senior High School
- March 2013
- Received her LL.B. from Kyushu University
- March 2015
- Received her J.D. from Kyoto University School of Law
- December 2016
- Received her Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (69th)
- January 2017
- Assigned to the Kobe District Court as an assistant judge
- April 2020
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and Joined Iwata Godo under the Act on Treatment of Work Experience for Assistant Judges and Public Prosecutors Temporary Practicing as Attorneys
Leveraging my experience as a judge, I will devote myself to provide legal services that meet the requirements of our clients.
2021.03Shoji Homu Portal
Hori Yuuka's commentary titled "Outline of the Bill to Amend the Civil Code and the Real Property Registration Act, etc. (Concerning Land with Unknown Owner)" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- HORI Yuuka
2020.06Shoji Homu Portal
Hori Yuuka's commentary titled "The Ministry of Justice Released a Q&A concerning the Lease Contract based on the impact of COVID-19 Infectious Disease" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- HORI Yuuka
We welcomed a new special counsel , Noguchi Motoo , and a new counsel , Karashima Satoshi. We welcomed new attorneys, Ishikawa Teppei and Hori Yuuka.