- June 1982
- Born in Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- March 2001
- Graduated from Tokai High School
- March 2006
- Received his LL.B. from Waseda University
- March 2008
- Received his J.D. from Chuo University Graduate School of Law
- December 2009
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (New 62nd)
- December 2009
- Registered as a Japanese attorney
- July 2016
- Joined Iwata
Utilizing my experience of handling various litigation and mediation cases including civil, family and criminal cases, I will do my best in litigation activities.
I also make efforts to contribute to improvement of litigation practice and revision of laws and regulations pertaining to civil trials.
Japan Association of the Law of Civil Procedure
Secretary of Civil Trial Committee (Japan Federation of Bar Associations)
Vice Chairman of Special Committee on Civil Litigation Problems (Tokyo Bar Association)
List of Main Publications
・Review of Precedents / Judgment of the Supreme Court of Japan, 2nd Petty Bench, July 8, 2016 (Analysis of Tax Cases and Ruling, May 2017 issue, Zaikeishohosha)
・“Information Leakage and Directors’ Responsibility for Establishment of Internal Control System” (co-author, Shoji Homu No. 2117)
・“Practice for Attorneys Acting as Representatives in Civil Cases – III: Evidence Collection and Proof –” (co-author, Seirin-Shoin, October 2012)
・“Practice for Attorneys Acting as Representatives in Civil Cases – II: Organizing Issues –” (co-author, Seirin-Shoin, April 2011)
2018.08Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Used Prosecutorial Agreement System (Plea Bargaining) to Deal with Charges Filed against Its Former Officers and Employee" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
A book authored by our lawyers entitled "Theories and Business Practices of Prescription and Limitation of Period" is published by Nihon Kajo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- KASHIWAGI Kensuke EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Hiroki AOKI Shinji MUTOU Yuuki ITO Nanako FUJIWARA Hiroki MATSUDA Akira TOKUMARU Daisuke MATSUBARA Takahiro MARUYAMA Shinji KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke UENISHI Takuya KUDO Ryohei BEPPU Fumiya MORI Shunsuke HIRAI Futoshi KARASAWA Akira SAITO Hiroki HAZAMA Hiroyoshi YAMADA Kohei KONISHI Takao HORITA Koji SUZUKI Tomohiro NAKAMURA Saeko SASAKI Tomoo YU Zhiming Landry GUESDON
2017.12Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. Announces Revisions to the 'Policies and Activities against Cluster Bombs'" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2017.09Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "Tax Treatment for Any Gains Arising from Use of Bitcoins" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2017.05Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "JFTC Publishes the Report of the Study Group on the Antimonopoly Act and Invites Public Comments on Review of the Administrative Monetary Penalty System" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2017.02Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "METI Establishes 'Guidebook to Utilization of Camera Image Data, ver1.0'" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2016.08Shoji Homu Portal
Matsubara Takahiro's commentary titled "There Will be a Case that "Shareholders' List" is Required for Commercial Registration" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed new attorneys, Matsubara Takahiro and Iida Hiroshi.