- June 1990
- Born in Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- March 2009
- Graduated from Chiba Prefectural Chiba Senior High School
- March 2013
- Received his LL.B. from Chuo University
- December 2014
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (67th)
- January 2015
- Assigned to the Niigata District Court as an assistant judge
- April 2018
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and Joined Iwata Godo under the Act on Treatment of Work Experience for Assistant Judges and Public Prosecutors Temporary Practicing as Attorneys
Leveraging my experience as a judge, I will pile up day-to-day efforts so as to provide the best services by responding to the demand of every client in an accurate and prompt manner.
2019.12Shoji Homu Portal
Okubo Naoki's commentary titled "The Headquarters for Japan's Economic Revitalization Holds the Third ODR Revitalization Examination Committee" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.08Shoji Homu Portal
Okubo Naoki's commentary titled "METI and the Small and Medium Enterprise Agency Announces Summary of Efforts to Make Subcontracting Transactions Fair in 2018" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Sato Shuji authored and edited the publication titled "Handbook on Companies Act for Licensed Tax Accountants (2019)" (recommended by Inagaki Mitsutaka, Special Advisor of Iwata Godo and the former Commissioner of the National Tax Agency)to which Eiguchi Manabu, Ito Hiroki, Mutou Yuuki, Hamasaki Yuki and Okubo Naoki contributed, which is published by Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd.
2019.07Shoji Homu Portal
Okubo Naoki's commentary titled "Komaki City Publishes the Third-party Panel's Report on a Suspected Case of Power Harassment" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.03Shoji Homu Portal
Okubo Naoki's commentary titled "The Ministry of Justice Ministerial Ordinance Concerning the Time Stipulated in Article 404, Paragraph 3 of the Civil Code and Notification of Standard Rate stipulated in Article 404, Paragraph 5 of the Code" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2018.10Shoji Homu Portal
Okubo Naoki's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Issues Cease and Desist Order and Surcharge Payment Order to Department Store Chains that Have Stores in the Kinki Region" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed new attorneys, Yamada Yuta and Okubo Naoki.