- July 1989
- Born in Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- June 2008
- Graduated from Keio Academy of New York
- March 2013
- Received his LL.B. from Keio University
- March 2015
- Received his J.D. from Keio Law School
- December 2016
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (69th) ・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- January 2017
- Joined Clifford Chance
- July 2019
- Joined Iwata Godo
I will address each case in good faith to provide the best legal services that are responsive to clients’ requirements.
List of Main Publications
“The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Foreign Direct Investment Regimes 2020 ”（co-author, Global Legal Group, 2019）
2019.11Shoji Homu Portal
Setoyama Shin's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Issues Report Regarding Trade Practices on Digital Platforms (Business-to-Business Transactions on Online Retail Platform and App Store" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- SETOYAMA Shin
We welcomed a new attorney, Setoyama Shin.