- June 1989
- Born in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- March 2008
- Graduated from Shizuoka Prefectural Hamamatsu Kita High School
- March 2012
- Received her LL.B. from Chuo University Faculty of Law
- March 2014
- Received her LL.M. from Keio Law School
- December 2015
- Received her Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (68th)
- January 2016
- Assigned to the Tokyo District Court as an assistant judge
- April 2019
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and Joined Iwata Godo under the Act on Treatment of Work Experience for Assistant Judges and Public Prosecutors Temporary Practicing as Attorneys
I will devote myself to offering the best legal services to each and every one of the clients by utilizing my expertise as a judge.
2020.09Shoji Homu Portal
Suzuki Misato's commentary titled "METI and MIC Publicize the 'Corporate Privacy Governance Guidebook in the DX Era ver,1 0' " is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Eiguchi Manabu and Kudo Ryohei contributed to as editors and authors, and Saito Hiroki, Yamana Junichi, Suzuki Misato, Sekiguchi Akimasa, Fujita Hiroki, Ebihara Shunsuke and Adachi Makoto authored, the publication entitled “Q&A: Complexity and Business Practice of the Anti-Monopoly Act and Intellectual Property Rights; Guidance for Achieving Compliance by Understanding from Basics to Applications,” which was published by Nihon Kajo Publishing Co., Ltd.
2020.05Shoji Homu Portal
Suzuki Misato's commentary titled "JFTC Publishes Reports on Cashless Settlement using the QR Code, etc." is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2020.02Shoji Homu Portal
Suzuki Misato's commentary titled "The Consumer Commission Publishes a Report on Laws and Systems on Installment Sales in the Technology Society" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.08Shoji Homu Portal
Suzuki Misato's commentary titled "The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Replies to Inquiries from Business Operators regarding System to Eliminate Regulatory Gray Zones - Support for Foreign Employees Applying for Visas, etc." is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.05Shoji Homu Portal
Suzuki Misato's commentary titled "LIXIL Group Receives a Written Proposal from the Shareholders" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed new attorneys, Suzuki Misato and Ebihara Shunsuke.