- June 1991
- Born in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
- March 2010
- Graduated from Tochigi Prefectural Utsunomiya High School
- March 2014
- Received his LL.B. from Hokkaido University
- March 2016
- Received his J.D. from Hitotsubashi University School of Law
- September 2016
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (70th)
- January 2018
- Assigned to the Matsuyama District Court as an assistant judge
- April 2020
- Assigned to the Matsuyama District/Family Court as an assistant judge
- April 2021
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and Joined Iwata Godo under the Act on Treatment of Work Experience for Assistant Judges and Public Prosecutors Temporary Practicing as Attorneys
Making use of my experience as a judge, I will sincerely engage in each case and make my utmost efforts honestly so that I can respond to the various needs of our clients promptly and appropriately.
2022.06Shoji Homu Portal
Wada Yoshimitsu's commentary "Diet Passes Amendments to the Payment Services Act" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2021.12Shoji Homu Portal
Wada Yoshimitsu's commentary "Study Group on Telecommunications Business Governance of Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications's (No. 13) - Status of Consideration on the Modality of Telecommunications Business Governance and Measures to be taken" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2021.06Shoji Homu Portal
Wada Yoshimitsu's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Publishes 'Collection of Consultation Cases concerning Antimonopoly Act (FY2020)'" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed a new attorney, Wada Yoshimitsu.