- April 1989
- Born in Osaka, Japan
- March 2008
- Graduated from Rakunan High School
- March 2014
- Received his LL.B. from the University of Tokyo
- March 2016
- Received his J.D. from the University of Tokyo School of Law
- December 2017
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (70th)・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- December 2017
- Joined Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- December 2019
- Joined Iwata Godo
The way lawyers work is changing every day, but I believe that the ideal form of doing everything lawyers can to protect the rights and interests of clients remains unchanged. I will make every effort to become a lawyer suitable for advocating such an unchanging philosophy.
List of Main Publications
“GIR Know how - Data Privacy and Transfer in Investigations 2019 - Japan”（co-author, Law Business Research, 2019）
2019.09Shoji Homu Portal
Okushi Kenichi and Adachi Makoto's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Requests for Public Comments on 'Guidelines Concerning Abuse of a Superior Bargaining Position under the Antimonopoly Act on the Transactions between Digital Platformer Operators and Consumers that provide Personal Information, etc. (Draft)’” is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2019.04Shoji Homu Portal
Adachi Makoto's commentary titled "Progress toward Establishing Digital Governance Codes: the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Study Group on System Governance (Summary of from the 1st meeting to the 3rd meeting)"is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- ADACHI Makoto