- August 1992
- Born in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- March 2011
- Graduated from Hiroshima Prefectural Kure Mitsuta High School
- March 2015
- Received his LL.B. from Waseda University
- March 2017
- Received his J.D. from Waseda Law School
- December 2018
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (71st)・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- December 2018
- Joined Chuo Sogo Law Office, P.C.
- March 2021
- Joined Iwata Godo
To provide our clients with the best legal services and become a trusted lawyer, I will sincerely confront each project and work diligently on a daily basis.
Dai-Ichi Bar Association
Legal Research and Training Institute
Study Group on the Companies Act
List of Main Publications
・“2022 Version: Summary of Annual Judicial Precedents and Orders for Labour Cases” (co-author, Roumugyousei Co., Ltd., 2022)
・“6,000 Lectures on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions” (co-author, Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc., 2022)
・“Understanding Customer Harassment by Outline and Q&A” (co-author, Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc., 2020)
・” Handbook on Executive Duties and Treatment Relations for Corporations” (co-author, Dai-ichi Hoki Co. Ltd., 2019, 2020)
・“TAX & LAW: Business Transfer / Company Split / Share Transfer / Merger / Rehabilitation / Reorganization / Liquidation (co-author, Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd., 2019)
・ “Living and Money Vol.6. It's Hard if You don't Know! Q&A on the Amendment to the Civil Code” (co-author, BUSINESS KYOIKU SHUPPANSHA, 2019)
Fukuchi Takumi, Kitagawa Hiroki, Kaneki Nobuyuki, Noguchi Daisuke, Ito Natsuho, Anzai Kazuto, Matsuda Taiki, Okanami Kentaro, and Bando Taisei co-authored the 2022edition of Annual Summaries of Labor-Related Judicial and Administrative Decisions (Roumugyousei).
2022.06Shoji Homu Portal
Kaneki Nobuyuki's commentary on the FSA's response to public comments on amendments to the FIEA Enforcement Order is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Kaneki Nobuyuki authored "Is it possible to make employees take a compensatory day off for holiday work while rejecting a request for annual leave?" in Roseijiho No. 4034.
The lawyers of our firm participated in the writing of "6,000 Lectures on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions" (Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc.)
- WAKABAYASHI Shigeo TOJI Yoshihiro TAGO Shinya MOTOMURA Takeshi YOSHIHARA Tomomichi URANAKA Hirotaka UEDA Atsushi SAKAMOTO Tomoko IZUMI Atsushi TANAKA Takashi OKUSHI Kenichi KASHIWAGI Kensuke EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Hiroki ITO Nanako MARUYAMA Shinji MATSUDA Takao FUJIWARA Hiroki MATSUDA Akira AOKI Shinji TOKUMARU Daisuke MUTOU Yuuki FUKASAWA Atsushi KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke IIDA Hiroshi UENISHI Takuya KUDO Ryohei MORI Shunsuke KARASAWA Akira AOYAMA Masahiro SAITO Hiroki IKEDA Minako ISHIKAWA Teppei YAMADA Kohei SUZUKI Tomohiro SEKIGUCHI Akimasa NAKAMURA Saeko FUKATSU Haruno ADACHI Makoto FUKUCHI Takumi MATSUHASHI Sho KUKIMOTO Sayaka KANEKI Nobuyuki
Fujiwara Hiroki and Kaneki Nobuyuki co-authored "Pharmaceutical Industry (4)" for the series "Labor Management Counseling for the Working Styles of Different Industries and Occupations" in the January 2022 issue of the journal "Jinji Romu Jitsumu no Q&A".
2021.12Shoji Homu Portal
Kaneki Nobuyuki's commentary "Consumer Affairs Agency Held Study Group Session No. 5 on Affiliate Advertising" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Fujiwara Hiroki and Kaneki Nobuyuki co-authored the 20th article of the series "Labor Management Counseling in accordance with a Variety of Working Styles by Industry and Occupation" titled "Restaurant Industry (5)" which appears in the August 2021 issue of a monthly magazine, Jinji Romu Jitsumu no Q&A.
2021.06Shoji Homu Portal
Kaneki Nobuyuki's commentary titled "The Financial Services Agency announces Q&A for Financial Institutions Concerning the Identification Method that can be Completed Online under the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds" is available onthe Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Uenishi Takuya and Kaneki Nobuyuki co-authored an article titled "View on Agency Services, etc. of Financial Transactions by Japanese Bankers Association and Cases of Deposit Refund for Elderly People with Dementia, etc." which appears in 745th issue (May 2021 issue) of Ginko Jitsumu.
We welcomed a new attorney, Kaneki Nobuyuki.