- Security Policy
IWATA GODO, Yamane Group ("IWATA GODO") has established and will comply with the following personal information protection policy and related laws and ordinances for the treatment of Personal Information (as defined below) acquired by us, and make efforts to treat such Personal Information properly.
Ⅰ. Scope of Personal Information
The term "Personal Information" as used in this policy means information regarding the users who can be identified by their name, address, telephone number, email address and other personal information provided to us, any one or more of which items can be used singly or together to identify the user.
Ⅱ. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
ⅰ. IWATA GODO will use the acquired Personal Information for the following purposes.
- 1. Handling legal case, non-contentious case and other legal procedures and sending and receiving communications relating to such legal procedures.
- 2. Handling legal advice, legal opinion and other legal certificate and sending and receiving communications relating to such legal materials.
- 3. In addition to the purposes listed in the preceding items, handling legal services which are admitted in Attorney Act and sending and receiving communications relating to such legal services(including provision to a third party).
- 4. Providing information concerning us, our lecture, seminars and conferences, sending letters of greeting, etc. and offering other information related to our legal services.
- 5. Conducting and management of recruit activities (including public activity or sending direct mail) regarding recruitment of attorneys, other staff or interns.
ⅱ. IWATA GODO will acquire Personal Information in the scope and manner necessary for the purposes listed (1) of this article. IWATA GODO will not provide Personal Information to any third parties without the prior consent of the principal identified by the relevant Personal Information or unless authorized by law; however, IWATA GODO uses Personal Information for marketing activities such as analyzing customer's trend etc.
Ⅲ. Acquisition of Personal Information through this website
IWATA GODO may request for provision of Personal Information such as name or e-mail address etc. on this website. In this case, IWATA GODO will clarify the purposes for the Personal Information or make circumstance that clarifies the purposes for it.
Ⅳ. Accuracy of Personal Information
IWATA GODO acquires Personal Information in the scope and manner necessary for the purposes and manages it entirely and accurately.
Ⅴ. Security for Personal Information
IWATA GODO will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent hacking, leakage, loss, impairment and any other mistreatment of Personal Information and in order to ensure the safe management of Personal Information, IWATAGODO will develop and maintain necessary and appropriate security system.
Ⅵ. Amendment of this policy
IWATA GODO may amend this policy whenever necessary. Revised policy will be officially announced through this webpage.
Ⅶ. Request for Notification of Purposes of Use, Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuation of Use or other Treatment of Personal Information
Please contact the personnel of IWATA GODO for any questions or requests for disclosure and other inquiries concerning the treatment of personal information at IWATA GODO by e-mail.
IWATA GODO will first request to submit necessary form for verification, and respond to such requests properly.
In the case of any inquiry regarding this policy or any treatment thereunder, please contact IWATA GODO by e-mail.