- November 1993
- Born in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- March 2012
- Graduated from Niigata Prefectural Niigata High School
- March 2016
- Received his LL.B. from Osaka University
- March 2018
- Received his J.D. from the University of Tokyo School of Law
- December 2019
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (72nd) ・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- December 2019
- Joined Iwata Godo
・Providing legal advice on the Civil Code, the Companies Act, the Banking Act, tax laws, etc.
・Response to general meeting of shareholders (convocation notice, preparation and consideration of a scenario, etc., rehearsals, proxy fight, etc.)
・Examining/Preparing various kind of contracts
・Investigation of corporate malfeasances (a third-party committee)
I will strive to respond flexibly to rapid changes in current society and to provide clients with high-quality legal services that is fully satisfactory for them.
List of Main Publications
・"Analysis of Annual Shareholder Meetings in 2022” (co-author, Gekkan Kansayaku No. 744 (February 2023))
・"2022 Version: Summary of Annual Judicial Precedents and Orders for Labour Cases" (co-author, Roumugyousei Co., Ltd., 2022)
・“2021 Version: Summary of Annual Judicial Precedents and Orders for Labour Cases” (co-author, Roumugyousei Co., Ltd., 2021)
Iwata Godo lawyers co-author "The Latest Shareholder Meeting Stories" (Shoji Homu)
- TOJI Yoshihiro TAGO Shinya SAKAMOTO Tomoko IZUMI Atsushi ITO Hiroki EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Nanako AOKI Shinji TOKUMARU Daisuke MUTOU Yuuki KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke IIDA Hiroshi UENISHI Takuya MORI Shunsuke KARASAWA Akira ISHIKAWA Teppei SUZUKI Tomohiro SEKIGUCHI Akimasa SASAKI Tomoo FUKATSU Haruno FUKUCHI Takumi TOYOOKA Hiroto MATSUHASHI Sho KUKIMOTO Sayaka NOGUCHI Daisuke ITO Natsuho ANZAI Kazuto MATSUDA Taiki
Fukuchi Takumi, Kitagawa Hiroki, Kaneki Nobuyuki, Noguchi Daisuke, Ito Natsuho, Anzai Kazuto, Matsuda Taiki, Okanami Kentaro, and Bando Taisei co-authored the 2022edition of Annual Summaries of Labor-Related Judicial and Administrative Decisions (Roumugyousei).
Fujiwara Hiroki, Nakamura Saeko, Noguchi Daisuke, Ito Natsuho, Anzai Kazuto, Matsuda Taiki, Okanami Kentaro, and Bando Taisei co-authored the publication entitled "Summary of Orders for Annual Labor Precedents 2021 Version" which is published by Roumugyousei Co., Ltd.
Noguchi Daisuke authored an article titled "Recent Trends of a Lawsuit on a Losing Betting Ticket - Consideration on the Judgement Made on November 4, 2020 by the Tokyo High Court" which appears on 881st issue of T&A master.
Noguchi Daisuke authored an article titled "Establishment of Stock Issuance System" which appears in April 2021 issue of Zeikei Tsushin.
Eiguchi Manabu, Ito Hiroki, Mutou Yuuki, Noguchi Daisuke and Anzai Kazuto co-authored the publication entitled "Handbook on Companies Act for Licensed Tax Accountants (2021)", which was published by Dai-ichi Hoki Co., Ltd.
Ito Hiroki, Mori Shunsuke, Fukatsu Haruno and Noguchi Daisuke co-authored an article titled "Pointes to be Noted in Dealing with Shareholders' Meetings Based on the Amended Companies Act (I)" which appears in No. 442 issue (January 2021 issue) of Shoji Homu.
Noguchi Daisuke authored the article titled "Cross-border In-kind Contribution and Taxation of Foreign Partnership Interests - Considering the Judgement Made for the Case of SHIONOGI & CO., LTD at Tokyo District Court", which appears in 837 issue of T&Amaster.
We welcomed new attorneys, Noguchi Daisuke, Ito Natsuho and Anzai Kazuto.