- August 1987
- Born in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- March 2006
- Graduated from Eiko Gakuen Senior High School
- March 2010
- Received his LL.B. from the University of Tokyo
- March 2012
- Received his J.D. from the University of Tokyo School of Law
- December 2013
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (66th)
- December 2013
- Registered as a Japanese attorney
- January 2014
- Joined STW & Partners
- September 2017
- Joined Iwata Godo
I will faithfully tackle with each issue and always seek further efforts and ideas, aiming to be helpful for clients and responsive to their requirements.
List of Main Publications
“Theories and Business Practices of Prescription and Limitation of Period ［Intellectual Property Law］ ” (co-author, Nihon Kajo Publishing, 2018)
2018.11Shoji Homu Portal
Saito Hiroki's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Closes the Investigation on the Suspected Violation of the Antimonopoly Act by Airbnb Ireland UC and Airbnb Japan K.K." is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
A book authored by our lawyers entitled "Theories and Business Practices of Prescription and Limitation of Period" is published by Nihon Kajo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- KASHIWAGI Kensuke EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Hiroki AOKI Shinji MUTOU Yuuki ITO Nanako FUJIWARA Hiroki MATSUDA Akira TOKUMARU Daisuke MATSUBARA Takahiro MARUYAMA Shinji KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke UENISHI Takuya KUDO Ryohei BEPPU Fumiya MORI Shunsuke KARASAWA Akira SAITO Hiroki HAZAMA Hiroyoshi YAMADA Kohei KONISHI Takao HORITA Koji SUZUKI Tomohiro NAKAMURA Saeko SASAKI Tomoo YU Zhiming Landry GUESDON
Motomura Takeshi supervised and Ito Hiroki and Saito Hiroki authored the 1st article of the series "[New Series] Introduction Course for Newly Appointed Auditors: Authority, Responsibility, and Response for Misconduct" titled "Laws and Regulations that Auditors, etc. must be familiar with” which appears in the July 2018 issue of a monthly magazine, Gekkan Kansayaku.
2018.01Shoji Homu Portal
Saito Hiroki's commentary titled "The Personal Information Protection Commission Releases the Hiyari Hat (Near-miss) Instance Regarding Personal Information on its Website" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2017.12Shoji Homu Portal
Saito Hiroki's commentary titled "Case Where the Intellectual Property High Court Ruled that the Registered Trademark 'MEN'S CLUB' is Likely to Cause Confusion in Connection with the Goods Pertaining to the Plaintiff's Business" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2017.09Shoji Homu Portal
Saito Hiroki's commentary titled "Softbank Receives Administrative Order from the Consumer Affairs Agency in Violation of the Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed a new attorney, Saito Hiroki.