- March 2001
- Received his LL.B. from the University of Tokyo
- April 2001
- Joined a city bank
- July 2004
- Seconded to the legal department of a securities company
- April 2008
- Seconded to the legal department of a city bank
- March 2010
- Received his J.D. from Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba (Law School)
- December 2011
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (New 64th)
- December 2011
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and joined the legal department of a city bank
- January 2015
- Joined Iwata Godo
I have devoted myself to studying financial law and corporate law through experience in various business categories at the legal department of a city bank and a securities company.
List of Main Publications
“Must-have Book on Financial Services for CS” (co-author) (Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, January 2015)
“Practical Business and Task on Collaboration of Banks and Securities Companies” (Kinyu Houmu Jijo Vol. 2000)
“Interpretation of Banking Transaction Contract and Practical Business” (co-author) (Economic Legal Research Institute, June 2014)
“Practical Advice - Dealing with Cases in which Heirs include Illegitimate Child” (Kinyu Houmu Jijo, October 10, 2013)
“Family Affair Cases and Banking Services” (co-author) (Nihon Kajo Publishing Co., Ltd., September 2013)
“4500 Lectures on Legal Measures to Take for Bank Tellers” (co-author) (Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, March 2013)
“Practical Advice - Request for Payment of Withdrawal from a Self-Proclaimed Representative” (Kinyu Houmu Jijo, March 10, 2013)
“Determining Sufficiency of Conditions Required for Principal Debtor in Financing Practice” (The Turnaround and Credit Management Vol.144)
Toji Yoshihiro, Usui Kouji, Aoyama Masahiro, Oura Takashi, TomitaYusuke and Uenishi Takuya authored an article entitled "Full Check of Exceptional Cases Regarding Loan Transactions" which appears in Ginkou Jitsumu No.673.
Sasakawa Gousuke and Aoyama Masahiro authored an article entitled “Must-have Book on Financial Services for CS” published by Kinzai.
- AOYAMA Masahiro
We welcomed a new attorney, Aoyama Masahiro.