- January 1984
- Born in Tokyo, Japan
- March 2002
- Graduated from Seiko Gakuen High School
- March 2007
- Received his B.A. from Department of Commerce, Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University
- March 2010
- Received his J.D. from Keio University Law School
- December 2013
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (66th)・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- January 2014
- Joined Okamura Law Office
- April 2017
- Served as Chief Examiner at Japan Fair Trade Commission (Planning Office , Management and Planning Division、Investigation Bureau)
- July 2019
- Served as Chief Examiner for the Litigation Division at Japan Fair Trade Commission (Investigation Bureau)
- April 2020
- Joined Iwata Godo
I will devote myself to respective case for every client, taking advantage of my business experience obtained in the Japan Fair Trade Commission.
2020.10Shoji Homu Portal
Ishikawa Teppei's commentary titled "Personal Information Protection Commission Outlines the Revised Act on the Protection of Personal Information" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- ISHIKAWA Teppei
We welcomed a new special counsel , Noguchi Motoo , and a new counsel , Karashima Satoshi. We welcomed new attorneys, Ishikawa Teppei and Hori Yuuka.