- January 1984
- Born in Tokyo, Japan
- March 2002
- Graduated from Seiko Gakuen High School
- March 2007
- Received his B.A. from Department of Commerce, Faculty of Business and Commerce, Keio University
- March 2010
- Received his J.D. from Keio University Law School
- December 2013
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (66th)・Registered as a Japanese attorney
- January 2014
- Joined Okamura Law Office
- April 2017
- Served as Chief Examiner at Japan Fair Trade Commission (Planning Office , Management and Planning Division、Investigation Bureau)
- July 2019
- Served as Chief Examiner for the Litigation Division at Japan Fair Trade Commission (Investigation Bureau)
- April 2020
- Joined Iwata Godo
Mr. Ishikawa worked for Japan Fair Trade Commission for three years and was in charge of numerous on-site inspections, case examinations, and litigation for revocation. Consequently, he has a deep knowledge of the practices of the Antimonopoly Act. Taking advantage of these experiences, he deals with investigations by numerous authorities and provides legal advice on business activities. In addition, he has extensive experiences in all aspects of corporate legal affairs, including crisis management, response to scandals, and response to general meetings of shareholders.
1.The Antimonopoly Act / the Subcontract Act, Consumer laws
・Response to investigations by authorities (application for commitment procedures, leniency applications, etc.)
・Providing legal advice on business activities
・Response to the Review of Business Combination
・Compliance (such as development of the system to prevent violations)
・Litigation for revocation of a disposition by an authority
・Civil litigation relating to violation of the Anti-monopoly Act., etc.
・Other litigations in general
3.Corporate legal affairs in general
・Crisis management / response to scandal
・Response to a general meeting of shareholders
・Assisting operations of board of directors meetings.
I will devote myself to respective case for every client, taking advantage of my business experience cultivated to date.
・Japan Association of Economic Law
・Japan Competition Law Forum
・Practical Competition Law Study Group (Jitsumu kyosouhou kenkyukai)
List of Main Publications
・“Points of Documentary Surveys by Industry”(co-author, Business Houmu, July 2022)
・“6,000 Lectures on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions” (co-author, Kinzai Institute For Financial Affairs, 2022)
・“Impact on Competition Law AI Brings About - from Digital Cartels to the Compliance System Required in the Digital Age –” (co-author, December 2021 issue of Chizaikanri published by Japan Intellectual Property Association)
・“Guide to New Commercial Case Law” (co-author, Shoji Homu No. 2276～, October 2021～ ((series article))
The lawyers of our firm participated in the writing of "6,000 Lectures on Legal Issues for Financial Institutions" (Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc.)
- WAKABAYASHI Shigeo TOJI Yoshihiro TAGO Shinya MOTOMURA Takeshi YOSHIHARA Tomomichi URANAKA Hirotaka UEDA Atsushi SAKAMOTO Tomoko SATO Shuji IZUMI Atsushi TANAKA Takashi OKUSHI Kenichi KASHIWAGI Kensuke EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Hiroki ITO Nanako MARUYAMA Shinji MATSUDA Takao FUJIWARA Hiroki MATSUDA Akira AOKI Shinji TOKUMARU Daisuke MUTOU Yuuki FUKASAWA Atsushi KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke IIDA Hiroshi UENISHI Takuya KUDO Ryohei MORI Shunsuke KARASAWA Akira AOYAMA Masahiro SAITO Hiroki IKEDA Minako ISHIKAWA Teppei YAMADA Kohei SUZUKI Tomohiro SEKIGUCHI Akimasa NAKAMURA Saeko EBIHARA Shunsuke FUKATSU Haruno ADACHI Makoto FUKUCHI Takumi MATSUHASHI Sho KUKIMOTO Sayaka KANEKI Nobuyuki
2021.03Shoji Homu Portal
Ishikawa Teppei's commentary titled "The Japan Fair Trade Commission Approved the Commitment Plan Submitted by BMW Japan Corporation" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- ISHIKAWA Teppei
2020.10Shoji Homu Portal
Ishikawa Teppei's commentary titled "Personal Information Protection Commission Outlines the Revised Act on the Protection of Personal Information" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
- ISHIKAWA Teppei
Lectures, Seminars and Conferences
We welcomed a new special counsel , Noguchi Motoo , and a new counsel , Karashima Satoshi. We welcomed a new attorney, Ishikawa Teppei.