- October 1991
- Born in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan
- March 2010
- Graduated from Yamagata Prefectural Yamagata East Senior High School
- March 2014
- Received his LL.B. from Hitotsubashi University
- December 2016
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (69th)
- December 2016
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and joined Iwata Godo
I aimed to enter the legal profession to become a lawyer responsive to the clients’ requirements. I will devote myself to provide legal services satisfactory to clients by always remembering my original state of mind, addressing each case modestly and learning steadily step by step.
List of Main Publications
“Q&A on Amendment to Law of Obligations – Fully Adapt to the Changes in Financial Business Practice” (co-author, Banking Education Co. Ltd., 2018)
“Theories and Business Practices of Prescription and Limitation of Period” (co-author, Nihon Kajo Publishing, 2018)
2019.01Shoji Homu Portal
Sasaki Tomoo's commentary titled "The Ministry of Justice Announces that the Rules on Will by Holograph Document Has Been Changed" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Tomita Yusuke, Hamasaki Yuki, Suzuki Tomohiro and Sasaki Tomoo contributed the publication entitled "Questions and Answers: Amendment of Inheritance Laws and Financial Practices" which is published by Economic Legal Research Institute.
A book authored by our lawyers entitled "Q&A on Amendment to Law of Obligations - Fully Adapt to the Changes in Financial Business Practice" (recommended by Hosomizo Kiyoshi, special advisor of Iwata Godo and former Commissioner of the Financial Services Agency) is published by Banking Education Co. Ltd.
2018.09Shoji Homu Portal
Sasaki Tomoo's commentary titled "The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Issued a Correction Order to NTT Docomo for Violation of the Act for Prevention of Improper Use of Mobile Phones" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
A book authored by our lawyers entitled "Theories and Business Practices of Prescription and Limitation of Period" is published by Nihon Kajo Publishing Co., Ltd.
- KASHIWAGI Kensuke EIGUCHI Manabu ITO Hiroki AOKI Shinji MUTOU Yuuki ITO Nanako FUJIWARA Hiroki MATSUDA Akira TOKUMARU Daisuke MATSUBARA Takahiro MARUYAMA Shinji KAKUNO Shu TOMITA Yusuke UENISHI Takuya KUDO Ryohei BEPPU Fumiya MORI Shunsuke HIRAI Futoshi KARASAWA Akira SAITO Hiroki HAZAMA Hiroyoshi YAMADA Kohei KONISHI Takao HORITA Koji SUZUKI Tomohiro NAKAMURA Saeko SASAKI Tomoo YU Zhiming Landry GUESDON
2018.04Shoji Homu Portal
Sasaki Tomoo's commentary titled "The Intellectual Property High Court Rendered a Decision in a Case Where the Violation of the Unfair Competition Prevention Act was Disputed over the Fact that a Former Company Employee Manufactured Products by Illegally Using Trade Secrets of the Former Company after Independence from the Former Company" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
Lectures, Seminars and Conferences
We welcomed new attorneys, Miura Takashi and Fukastu Haruno.
We welcomed new attorneys, Nakamura Saeko and Sasaki Tomoo.