- December 1992
- Born in Tokyo, Japan
- March 2011
- Graduated from Futaba Senior High School
- March 2015
- Received her B.A. from Department of Behavioral Science, Faculty of Letters, the University of Tokyo
- March 2017
- Received her J.D. from the University of Tokyo School of Law
- December 2018
- Received her Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (71st)
- December 2018
- Registered as a Japanese attorney and joined Iwata Godo
I will work steadily on each case and widen my experience to become the legal profession responsive to clients’ needs.
List of Main Publications
“The Legal 500: Data Protection 2nd Edition Country Comparative Guide （Japan）”（co-author）
2021.01Shoji Homu Portal
Kukimoto Sayaka's commentary titled "The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Formulates and Releases 'Draft Collection of Successful Case Examples as Appendix to Guidelines on Approaches to Hybrid Virtual Shareholder Meetings'" is available on theShoji Homu Portal Site.
2020.08Shoji Homu Portal
Kukimoto Sayaka's commentary on "Tokyo Stock Exchange Holds a Study Meeting (3rd) Titled 'What the Protection of Minority Shareholders in Dependent Listed Companies Should Be' " is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
2020.04Shoji Homu Portal
Kukimoto Sayaka's commentary titled "MHLW requested to give consideration to the maintenance of employment, etc. for fixed-term contracted workers and dispatched workers related to new coronavirus infections" is available on the Shoji Homu Portal Site.
We welcomed new attorneys, Matsuhashi Sho and Kukimoto Sayaka.