- March 1955
- Born in Denver, Colorado, U.S.
- Studied abroad in Taiwan
- Studied abroad in Japan
- June 1979
- Graduated from the University of Colorado (Bachelor of Arts)
- June 1985
- Received his J.D. degree from the University of Washington Law School
- September 1985
- Admitted to the New York State Bar Association
- Joined Coudert Brothers LLP (New York)
- Joined Milbank, Tweed Hadley & McCloy (New York)
- May 1996 to present
- Joined Iwata Godo as a Consultant
Mr. Walsh is fluent in Japanese, Chinese, etc. Since his study in Taiwan and Japan, he has continued his research on Asian cultures, histories, etc. That gives him an understanding of cultural differences and leads him to work as a translator or an advisor for Iwata Godo attorneys, under their supervision. He has worked in cross-cultural fields holding various seminars.