- February 1995
- Born in Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- March 2013
- Graduated from Okayama Prefectural Okayama Hosen Senior High School
- March 2018
- Received his LL.B. from Kobe University School of Law
- March 2020
- Received his J.D. from Kyoto University School of Law
- April 2022
- Received his Diploma from the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (74th), Registered as a Japanese attorney
- May 2022
- Joined King & Wood Mallesons Law Offices(Foreign Law Joint Enterprise)
- June 2023
- Joined Iwata Godo
I decided to become a lawyer because I wanted to be close to people and businesses that faced challenges and move forward in life together.
While valuing the relationship of trust with our clients, I will face each and every case diligently and work on carefully and heartily.
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
We welcomed a new attorney, Miyagawa Yuhei.